Please note this tap has a pull out function however it does not have multifunction/adjustable spray.
European design and engineering. An elegant rock grey finish that greatly impresses and which will suit all types of kitchen sinks, products and worktops. It is a durable design that is easily cleaned and maintenance free. Harmonious colour coordination with our rock grey Blanco Silgranit sinks.
- 284mm height
- Minimalist design
- High spout for easy filling of pans and vases
- Single-lever mixer tap
- Spout can be swivelled by 140°
- Ø 35 mm tap hole required
- With ceramic disk cartridge
- Metal-sheathed spray hose
- Flexible connector pipes, 450 mm long and 3/8'' nut for particularly easy installation
- Patented jet regulator for markedly reduced scaling
- Stabilisation plate to increase the stability of the tap when fitted in stainless steel sinks
- With non-return valve and thus guaranteed against reflux in accordance with EN 1717
- LGA approved
- DVGW approved
Suitable for main pressure only
Mounting Hole: 35mm diameter
Limited lifetime guarantee (certificate provided with purchase).
Please note: As the coating for this tap is a granite composite, there is a slight metallic fleck through the coating. It is not a pure matte finish.
Lifestyle photo credit: Blanco Germany